i love what i choose.

Posted in By vika valianty 0 comments

i love my live.. even it's to hard for me to face it. problem comes whenever it wants. everytime, when the problem comes, to push me.. a sentence out of my mouth.. EVERYTHING GONNA BE OKAY.. even i really don't know what will happen next. but i just believe.. the best thing.. whatever it is.. will come to my life.. yey!

this is my choice and i have to face it.. aku gamau ikut ke jogja.. sbagai konsekuensinaa.i'm alone right now. *huff* gpp de..daripada di jogja ga ada kepentingan trus jadi kambing congekk.hueeh. ogahh. ada enakna juga di rumah sndirian. aku bisa nglakuin apapun yang aku mauu.. yeyy! huehe. ga enakna ..ga ada satupun orang yg bisa aku ajak ngomongg.. haduu. mnderita de ni mulut mendem seharian. aduu.. pengen ngocehh.napain iah?? nyanyi" ajaa.huehehe.

maybe now i have to be alone
without anyone beside me
without anybody out of my house
all is empty ..
when i see out of window
i just can find the wind blows
the leaves fly.. higher and higher..
fall down and hit the ground without any sound
yes i know.. i need them.. need my family right now
need the laughter that fills my day .. my time.

.vika.